TAKEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TAKEN

Any of you lot seen this movie yet?? I meant to go see it i nthe cinema but totally forgot about it. Sad

Luckily, I'm downloading a copy of it now. the trailers for it looked really good. That quote is still stuck in my head from it, "I will find you, and I will kill you." Very Happy Very Happy

SmashingPilot
Hidden
Hidden

Number of posts : 2
Location Bré, Co. Chill Mhantáin, Éire
XBL Tag SmashingPilot
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://www.thewildrovers.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

TAKEN :: Comments

Post on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 am by TheL1T1G4T0R

I really liked it. It was more action oriented than I believed. I don't want to spoil too much so I'll just say I give it 4 out of 5 Michelas. Beware...if you're a father, this may push your buttons a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:29 am by Denoch

I love this movie, it was in my top 5 movies of 2009, there is a new mel gibson movie that looks the same as taken maybe a rip off? dont know just saw a small preview.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:25 pm by Desz

This is a really good movie. I liked it, I believe I gave it 4 out of 5 Michelas a while back.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:54 am by MajorTom

yeah i saw it a while ago, bmi, pretty good movie better than i expected, definitely worth watching!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:18 am by maggot

this is one of my favorite action movies. That guy who plays the main character is ALMOST... almost as badass as Bruce Willis. 5 out of 5 michelas for me too

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:03 pm by JvdAmdShdt

maggot wrote:this is one of my favorite action movies. That guy who plays the main character is ALMOST... almost as badass as Bruce Willis. 5 out of 5 michelas for me too
Yeah I really like this movie, same score for me.
I think Bruce Willis is coming with Cop Out soon so look for that.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:27 pm by maggot

yeah its nice to see that guys different roles he can play. After surrogates itll be kool to see him go from action to comedy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 pm by TQ-Joe

yo that movie is nasty and the guy in it is the biggest bad ass lol the only thing i didnt like is how its so fucked up how can people do things like that to girls

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:47 am by JvdAmdShdt

TQ-Joe wrote:yo that movie is nasty and the guy in it is the biggest bad ass lol the only thing i didnt like is how its so fucked up how can people do things like that to girls
Its a cruel world .......a cruel world.

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 11:24 pm by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum