COD BO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COD BO

So Call of duty comes out this Tuesday. Who's getting it and for what system???

ochoas08
Vanguard
Vanguard

Number of posts : 24
Location Chicago
XBL Tag ochoas08
Preferred System : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

COD BO :: Comments

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 am by illmatic crook

im getting it...PS3!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:06 am by V8SuperCars

Unfortunately not a first day by for me, will sit back and check the reviews and grab it when i get the COD bug.
100% PS3 buy, its always PS3 for me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:09 am by illmatic crook

V8SuperCars wrote:Unfortunately not a first day by for me, will sit back and check the reviews and grab it when i get the COD bug.
100% PS3 buy, its always PS3 for me Smile

You definately have to get Black Ops. Just to be able to play as Fidel Castro, Richord Nixon, and JFK killing zombies is awesome.

Are you looking forward to that new Test Drive Unlimited game?

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:51 pm by Denoch

i am getting it for the PS3, yuh. I was going to only get the regular version but i got gift card and will now buy the Prestige Edition!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:20 pm by illmatic crook

Denoch wrote:i am getting it for the PS3, yuh. I was going to only get the regular version but i got gift card and will now buy the Prestige Edition!

Damn lucky. Ill tell you what. You can keep the game, but can you send me the rc car. That is all thanks Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:51 pm by JUiCE

Do I hear --- Call of Duty: Black Ops GAME NIGHT!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 pm by illmatic crook

JUiCE wrote:Do I hear --- Call of Duty: Black Ops GAME NIGHT!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:04 pm by Denoch

illmatic crook wrote:
Denoch wrote:i am getting it for the PS3, yuh. I was going to only get the regular version but i got gift card and will now buy the Prestige Edition!

Damn lucky. Ill tell you what. You can keep the game, but can you send me the rc car. That is all thanks Wink

Ahh thats okay, i think i will keep it., ill set the rc car right next "Soap" and the night vision goggles

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 pm by illmatic crook

Denoch wrote:
illmatic crook wrote:

Ahh thats okay, i think i will keep it., ill set the rc car right next "Soap" and the night vision goggles

Lol te pasas

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:37 pm by Desz

If you guys pick it up, Ill pick it up. We should pitch a game night with the rejected gamers crew. Hey Marc, have you joined "Rejected gamer" yet? hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:27 pm by illmatic crook

Desz wrote:If you guys pick it up, Ill pick it up. We should pitch a game night with the rejected gamers crew. Hey Marc, have you joined "Rejected gamer" yet? hahaha

No not yet. Is it a website

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 am by V8SuperCars

JUiCE wrote:Do I hear --- Call of Duty: Black Ops GAME NIGHT!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

OHHHH damn you Juice, that will just make me go out and get the game LOL

@Ill the game sounds sweet and i do want to try these modes out, might have to pick it up sooner than later but i still want NBA jam first.
and i am looking forward to Test Drive 2, only problem is if GT5 drops i might not even play TDU2? see how the timing is.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:10 pm by ochoas08

Man I still haven't got black ops I know. But I been busy working so I'm have to pick it up next week with GT5. hey v8 I might pick up Nba Jam as well but most Likely for the Xbox 360 the controllers just feel better on sports games. And I'm already getting black ops and Gt5 on ps3 so I gotta share the love..lol

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum