Castle Crashers FINALLY available on the PSN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Castle Crashers FINALLY available on the PSN

Time for all PSN users to get in on The Behemoth's amazing game Castle Crashers. Not sure how much it is (I think still $15), but this should be a purchase everyone makes.

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Castle Crashers FINALLY available on the PSN :: Comments

Post on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm by Desz

how does it compare to Fat princess?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:13 pm by Guest

well it's only 4 players online, but it's really fun co-op. The 360 online scene for CC is still quite strong, and I can always find games to join. Other than that it's a different kind of game - think old style TNMT side scrolling 4 player arcade.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:25 pm by V8SuperCars

This game is awesome, i own it on 360 and its a 5/5 Michelas game.

Owns Fat Princess, its old school side scroller hack and slash but its just damn fun online with friends, bosses are great, levels are fun, enemies are great, music is epic the list goes on 100% must buy.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:10 pm by Siggy

I'd like to buy this game someday if it goes to $10. I can't believe they are still asking for $15 for a game that was released on the Xbox 360 more than a year ago.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm by yodathe3rd

i got if off my gameshare on ps3.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 am by V8SuperCars

Siggy wrote:I'd like to buy this game someday if it goes to $10. I can't believe they are still asking for $15 for a game that was released on the Xbox 360 more than a year ago.

The game is worth more than $15 bucks, would easy pay full price for it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 am by illmatic crook

Which version do you guys think is better, the PS3 version or the XBOX 360 version? Or are they the same exact thing, as far as graphics and gameplay are concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:09 am by Guest

illmatic crook wrote:Which version do you guys think is better, the PS3 version or the XBOX 360 version? Or are they the same exact thing, as far as graphics and gameplay are concerned.

Ps3 version has things that the 360 version doesn't, and from my understanding, won't have.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 am by Denoch

Whiskey wrote:
illmatic crook wrote:Which version do you guys think is better, the PS3 version or the XBOX 360 version? Or are they the same exact thing, as far as graphics and gameplay are concerned.

Ps3 version has things that the 360 version doesn't, and from my understanding, won't have.

It has the same graphics, same issues, same Arena mode but the second mini game on PS3 is a Volleyball , and 360 has the all you can eat mini game. other then that, its the same game.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum