Guess I never posted here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess I never posted here

Hey guys, I've been a LOOOOOOONG time listener lol, but I usually work when your show goes live so I can never join the chat rooms. Yeah it sucks, and with the allgames.com app removed from the app store, I can't even listen live anymore....but I download you every time the new episode goes live Smile

I haven't been active in a while because of real world shit, but it's all good now - expect to see me around a lot more Wink

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Guess I never posted here :: Comments

Post on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 pm by Desz

What's up Whiskey! Welcome back!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 am by TheL1T1G4T0R

Welcome back..welcome back...welcome BACK!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 am by Desz

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:10 pm by V8SuperCars

LOL DESZ well played, that song is wicked good.

Whiskey Welcome to the forum mate, good to see you on here.

ENJOY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:28 pm by Guest

I'll finish talking about me I suppose lol.....

I used to be the Reviews Manager for a site called GamePodunk, and I had quite a few contacts in the industry that supplied our site with a pretty constant stream of prizes. Flash forward 2 years, and DarkStar (the owner) decides to sell the site. Myself and most of the original staff were replaced by morons that care about lining their own pockets more than delivering a quality site.

I've been looking for a new home ever since, but stopped when I found this place. Now I feel I don't have to look anymore.

Anyways, I'm just looking to prove my worth and be a part of something great again. That's why I asked Desz for an email address, so I could look semi-official when reaching out to old contacts again. And it's been a little over half a year since I've wrote anything - just wait till I get my stride back lol.

Alright, I'm out for now

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum