Operation Flash Point Dragon Rising

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation Flash Point Dragon Rising

Just wondering how many TQ's have this game? Its starting to drop in price alot now and for the money its a must have game.

Its a solid game, its realistic over arcade so sniper is the call of the day, its slow and very tactical no running and shooting here, the best part of the game is the 4player co-op doing objectives. sneaking and crawling from one objective to the next taking out badies is always great fun.

Been playing MAG alot and its similar to that but bit slower and dangerous, and been hanging to play it again.

let me know if you up for a few missions.
V8SuperCars
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 262
Location Australia
XBL Tag TRC V8SuperCars
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Operation Flash Point Dragon Rising :: Comments

Post on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:25 am by V8SuperCars

Never mind guys, After hooking up with 4 friends for a couple of hours of OFP i kinda lost the bug for the game.

After playing MAG is hard to play a slow paced game like this, MAG has just a perfect blend, not super fast and shooting, throwing grenades and running like MW2 but not as slow as OFP, MAG has me hooked with its perfect control scheme and perfect balance of realist but still playable style.

If you guys want to hook up for some OFP i will jump in, but im in no rush after getting settled into MAG.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 pm by Desz

I love MAG, I just need to get back in it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:43 pm by V8SuperCars

Yeah MAG is a dope game, infact its probably one of the best games i have played this year if not the best.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum