We want your thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We want your thoughts

Hey TQ-Fams,

Please leave some feedback on the forum, what you like, what you dont like, if things are buggy that need a fix.

Your comments will help to build a better experience for all users.

For the next few weeks anyone who leaves a comment on good or bad with reason, a Bonus 30TQ points will be gifted to you.

Cheers.

V8SuperCars
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 262
Location Australia
XBL Tag TRC V8SuperCars
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

We want your thoughts :: Comments

Post on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

I love the forums the way they are! Does that count? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:05 pm by V8SuperCars

LOL L1T11G4T0R, it sure does, always good to get some good feedback.

Cheers 30points gifted to your profile, and also puts you over 500pt now!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am by TheL1T1G4T0R

That's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to be more active on the site these days.

Do you know if there's any Tapatalk extensions for these forums. It converts the forum into a mobile specific one when accessed on mobile devices.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 pm by Desz

Speaking of forum activity guys, I'm in on a $10 PSN card for September. Not sure how you want to set up the goal V8, but just know that I have $10 PSN card ready for forum activity, points, whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 pm by Siggy

Just wondering if I post blu-ray news (like the recent Star Wars info) in the movie section or the TV section if it has something to do with a TV show? Same goes for anime movies and tv series.

Also wondering if TQfam would like to post pics of their latest purchases (games, movies, consoles etc) where would that go under?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:33 pm by V8SuperCars

TheL1T1G4T0R wrote:That's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to be more active on the site these days.

Do you know if there's any Tapatalk extensions for these forums. It converts the forum into a mobile specific one when accessed on mobile devices.

Good question L1T1G4T0R, I researched up about it and unfortunately it is not an option on this forum at the moment, they do not supply the Admins with the rights to the required DB Files to add in tapatalk, the forum is consistently getting updated so it might be a new feature soon, here's hoping.

Desz wrote:Speaking of forum activity guys, I'm in on a $10 PSN card for September. Not sure how you want to set up the goal V8, but just know that I have $10 PSN card ready for forum activity, points, whatever.

Sounds great Desz, im thinking members who have 1000points before 1st show of Sept 2010, then needs to post a reply in the contests area(will setup thread) will get name out of hat on live show or we can put in a hidden logo on the forum to find for the winner? what you think?

Siggy wrote:Just wondering if I post blu-ray news (like the recent Star Wars info) in the movie section or the TV section if it has something to do with a TV show? Same goes for anime movies and tv series.

Also wondering if TQfam would like to post pics of their latest purchases (games, movies, consoles etc) where would that go under?

Siggy nice questions, i was on boarderline of removing the 2 catagories and making a single one called "Movies and TV" i can still look into this for the next update, what are the admins thoughts on making 1 for both? for now just post were you feel it fits in best.

and to your second question, there is a thread available for recent purchase's found as a sticky thread in the
Social board

Add 30Pts to your Profile Siggy, thanks for the feedback.

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 9:49 pm by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum