56% 56% 
[ 5 ]
44% 44% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

E3 2010 Conference chat

Well TQfam all three have had there time to shine.

Nintendo: came out blazing from the demo of Zelda that totally blew me away, unfortunate for the issues they had but didnt take anyhting away from the game and its lush style and Fxxk yeah zelda with Wii motion Plus.
IMO im with Nintendo on this E3, thought they brought there A game to the stage and blew me away from start to finish, I loved Sonys show and was impressed with every thing but Nintendo grab me big time and when the show finished and i was so begging for more, even jumping onto E3.nintendo.com watching all the vidoes, screen shots and interviews on there dedicated E3 site.
Love the switch of games from pick up party games to dedicated games for hardcore gamers.
Kerbi was mindblowing, when it fist come up i was WTF talk about stupid, then when the gameplay started my mouth droped to the floor. nintendo still know how to do it, platformers as it should be.
3DS was incredable, a dedicated gaming unit that is 3D, portable, Dpad, analogue stick, 3D camera, upgraded graphics, built in motion sensors, man what a package they are pumping into the 3DS, if you watch videos on E3.nintendo.com of what the audiance felt after playing the 3D unit, they were blown away many saying its clearer and more detailed than the TV counterpart with 3D glasses WOW!!! totally nailed it. while i love my iphone and its awesome games, i also love the DS and PSP for a more complete gaming experience, im 100% down for first day buy of the 3DS.
Downplay- would love to have seen Nintendo expand there online features and move from Wii codes to friends list, and would loved to see a re-worked modernized dashboard for the Wii, but who give a fxxk we getting some sweet games and 3DS.

Sony was ultra impressive also, Finally a locked in date for GT5, Move was so impressive and so many top quality games supported, Premium service was good to finally hear about and now to pay up or not, Thankfully if i dont it was just as it is now thanks sony, but the package of free stuff in the premium does look good, will test out the free 3 months and go from there.
I like the pricing of Move tho i wish the nunchuck was included for the $49 price ticket, but still beats the $149 for the joke of a product kinect. Oh and the pricing of MOVE games inline with Wii games of only $39 is great.
Like the idea of HOME rebuilt E3 and will check out the E3 stand in HOME soon, great idea.
Downplay: More feature on PSN like party chat, HOME more integrated to dashboard, invites to games and few games missing a 15sec teaser of Uncharted 3 would have been so sweet.
PSP2 with 3D would have been nice to see.

360 OMG what a boring show, 1.5hrs of watching Wii games on the 360 are they kidding me? worst show ever. not going to go on about it cause it was just pathetic.
Downplay: everything.
V8SuperCars
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 262
Location Australia
XBL Tag TRC V8SuperCars
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

E3 2010 Conference chat :: Comments

Post on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:02 am by JoEDigiTECH

I have to go with Nintendo. The Zelda on stage demo scared me but the reporst from the show floor are saying it works great. There were a few suprises and the early reports are that the 3DS is going to be a beast.

MS and Sony, they didn't tell us anything that we didn't already know.

I will say this though, MGS Rising looks AMAZING!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:26 pm by yodathe3rd

i have to disagree sony brought their game face to the conference i think nintendo brought some awesome stuff with 3ds and zelda but besides that sony brought some of my favorite things like Twisted Metal i didn't see that coming, the famous Kevin Butler Speech, the sly cooper collection was awesome i was also happy to see a release date for GT5. Killzone 3 was dope i loved that as well. i love all the bashing they did of microsofts press conference.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 pm by JoEDigiTECH

yodathe3rd wrote:i have to disagree sony brought their game face to the conference i think nintendo brought some awesome stuff with 3ds and zelda but besides that sony brought some of my favorite things like Twisted Metal i didn't see that coming, the famous Kevin Butler Speech, the sly cooper collection was awesome i was also happy to see a release date for GT5. Killzone 3 was dope i loved that as well. i love all the bashing they did of microsofts press conference.

I kind of assumed that Twisted Metal was going to be announce due to David Jaffe's activity on twitter.

The Kevin Butler speech was pretty damn funny.

The wave controller set up seems super pricey, does anyone know if the batteries are sealed and chargeable or you can put your own batteries in?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 am by Desz

PS3 conference...

.............................. ......,.-‘”...................` `~.,
............................. ,.-”........................... ........“-.,
.........................,/.. ............................... ..............”:,
.....................,?...... ............................... .................\,
.................../......... ............................... ...................,}
................./........... ............................... ............,:`^`..}
.............../............. ............................... .......,:”........./
..............?.....__....... ............................... ...:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_. .............................,: `........../
.........../(_....”~,_....... .“~,_....................,:`.. ......_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.. .....“-,._.......,.-~-,},.~”;/. ....}
...........((.....*~_.......” =-._......“;,,./`..../”........ ....../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,..... ...............`.....}......... ...../
............(....`=-,,....... `........................(..... .;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-.... ...........................\... .../\
.............\`~.*-,......... ............................|,. /.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...... .............................|. .............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,....... ..........................\
...................`=~-,,.\,. ..............................\
............................. ...`:,,........................ ...`\..............__
............................. ........`=-,................... ,%`>--==``
............................. ..........._\..........._,-%... ....`\
............................. ......,<`.._|_,-&``..... ...........`\

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum