iPAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iPAD

Who at TQ has picked up a iPad? what are your thoughts? thumbs up or down?

Im interested in hearing what you guys feel?

Im going to get one soon and think its a great looking product, played with it at shops a little and felt ultra smooth and sharp. Web pages were perfect to read and browse from the sites i went to.

PS: Desz i think in the next major TQforum update we should incorporate an iPad/iPhone area in the gaming section, maybe even kicking ONLIVE into general gaming chat, as iphone/pad is crazy for gaming an with so many games its only fitting to have a dedicated area, let me know and i can get the prep work done for a future forum update.

V8SuperCars
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 262
Location Australia
XBL Tag TRC V8SuperCars
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

iPAD :: Comments

Post on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 am by Kosamus

I agree, wish I had an iPad - they look so dam slick. Heck I barely have had any on hands experience with the Touch.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 am by JoEDigiTECH

I'm hoping to win the one that Scot Rubin and Diane Mizota of App A Day TV are giving away. Contest Rules:

http://appaday.tv/post/517681642/ipadcontest

For those that don't know Scot is the owner of All Games and a stand up guy so I can assure you the contest is legit.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 am by JoEDigiTECH

Update on the Appaday.tv iPad contest, the winner was... Me . I'll holla at you guys when I get it and let you know what I think.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 am by JoEDigiTECH

I've had the iPad for about a month now and I love it. It is essentially a big iPod Touch but I was pleasantly suprised what a benefit a larger work area is. The packed in apps of the Notepad, calendar and email are really easy to read and navigate. A couple of apps I bought were Sketchbook Pro and Civilization Revolution.

Sketchbook Pro is a really good drawing and painting app. It's similar to Photoshop in a lot of ways with a range of brushes, opacity settings and layers. I just made a stylus which really makes it fun to draw on.

Civilization Revolution works really well on this platform. I had previously attempted to play Civ III on my tablet PC but it came up short. The iPad CivRev is streamlined and is beautiful. The one shortcoming is the battle animations, they are tiny and lackluster. But, if you like the Civilization series you will like this.

I'm also using twitterific for iPad as my Twitter client right now. The iPad is awesome of you want to view posted pics of Coco's big booty or Adrianne Curry in a Slave Princess Leia costume... GRrrrrr!

I have a nice case on order right now that actually looks like a Graf bible.

All that being said, I can't recommend buying one for the price right now. I would suggest waiting for the App library fill out a little bit. But, if you really like to draw and want to move away from pencil an paper, you will love it.

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 7:22 pm by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum