Red Dead Redemption

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Dead Redemption

Hello! If anyone else has RDR for the PS3, add me on PSN and play with me. My PSN name is Kitsune_love

Hope to see you there!

Love,
Kitsune

Kitsune
Parisite Eve
Parisite Eve

Number of posts : 7
Location Japan
XBL Tag NONE
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Red Dead Redemption :: Comments

Post on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 pm by V8SuperCars

Dont have it, but there has been such a fuss about this game in Aus, every game shop has so much signage and promotion about it, few of my friends have been playing it.

Is it any good? what style of gameplay? never really had a chance to look into it but im interested about the game.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm by Kitsune

RDR is an amazing game. I love it.
It's an action adventure game based in the wild, wild west.
I know most people get this game for the 360, because it has a bit better quality than the PS3, but I don't have a live account.
Let me know if you get it for the PS3 and we can play multiplayer together!
It's definitely a must play right now.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:17 pm by V8SuperCars

Hey Kit, cheers for the reply, i looked into this game and it had a super awesome meta score, infact it was placed right under Uncharted2 as best PS3 game, so thats got to say something.
I spoke with my brother inlaw and he was saying the 360 version is better than the PS3 version and that i should get the 360 version.

Not sure what version im going to get, might look into how much of a difference there is? some sites can make the PS3 version sound crap when in truth its such a small difference that you only see side by side, unless its frame rate issues or something serious?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 am by Kitsune

Hey! Here's a video comparing the two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2X6Wng2Tg

There's not much difference at all.
It's just your preference. Everyone says 360 because it's slightly better....but not so much that you can even tell. Stupid console war. ;D

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:55 am by Desz

I'll be getting this right after E3...Maybe..

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:37 am by V8SuperCars

Kit, OMG is that the difference? WTF damn console wars is not the word, they are almost identical and not side by side you would have to be super programmer to notice the difference.

IMO games on my HDTV always look better on PS3 than 360, most of the time the settings are not correct on these compare videos and TV not set correctly for each format.

Will not base my purchase on fanboy videos, both versions look fantastic.

Thanks for the video link.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

I'd HIGHLY recommend the PS3 version simply to avoid getting a Red Ring while playing. LoL

I'll be picking up the game next month. I've used my "reasonable spending" fund for the month unless I manage to sell off this iPhone 2G. Maybe a straight swap on Craigslist.

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 11:29 pm by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum