Your internet speed???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your internet speed???

I was just wondering whats tqfans internet speed. I used to have 3mbps dl and it took a while finding games on mw2. and when ever my brothers were using the computer and i was playing I used to lag all stupid about it. Now i have 25mbps dl and whoooaaah thats fast! i find mathes in mw2 really quick and i havent lag at ALL. i can download a gig in like 5-7 minutes which is krazy i used to leave my ps3 on downloading demos over night but now i can do it while im dropping a policy or gettin sum to eat. I used to think mw2 (the game) was a laggy as fuk but i guess it all depends on your internet connection. So TQ whats your speed and do you have problems playing online???

ochoas08
Vanguard
Vanguard

Number of posts : 24
Location Chicago
XBL Tag ochoas08
Preferred System : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down