Help! INSOMNIA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! INSOMNIA

I sometime have trouble sleeping and gaming seems to be one of the best things to help me catch some Zzzz's. I was wondering if any TQfam had any game suggestions to help me sleep. I don't want to buy a bad game, just something relaxing or even a bit draining after awile. So far the Mass Effect 2 planet mining minigame works wonders. What are your suggestions?

Kosamus
Stylish Devil
Stylish Devil

Number of posts : 102
Location New Mexico
XBL Tag Kosamus
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Help! INSOMNIA :: Comments

Post on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:46 pm by JUiCE

flOw will do the job... that and Flower, only that Flower is an amazing game but at the same time very relaxing. As for flOw, it is very confusing and kinda boring. Both of these games use the sixaxis

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:20 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

If you've got a PC, I suggest Wow. After doing a few quests or a raid, you'll pass out cold.

Anything with a lot of traveling. Perhaps Elder Scrolls Morrowind would do it for you too.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:13 pm by Desz

Blue Toad.lol

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm by Kosamus

lol Blue Toad was putting me to sleep but it kept my senses alert because you have to pay attention to details.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm by Desz

hahahaha! Sory dude, sometimes they send weird games for review.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:31 am by Guest

Games don't work for me. They will keep me up longer. At times I don't sleep for 48hrs or more. I guess when I'm really tired Flow and Flower do it for me. I used to play that game to get my boys to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 pm by Denoch

If you really wanna sleep , get some NyQuil the drowsy one, it works miracles.

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 7:49 am by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum