Killzone 3 on HipHopGamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killzone 3 on HipHopGamer

I'm just hoping to hear you guys discuss KZ3 on the upcoming podcast.

I'm about to write an article about what I want in KZ3 and I look forward to seeing what you guys think would make KZ3 different and at the same time so big that you have to buy it especially considering the crowded shoot market.

What do you guys think about 12 Player Story Co-op where you can join in / out of the group during the campaign mode?

Do you think it would be possible for them to actually have 12 other people playing as Visari and the Helghast through the story mode while 12 others are playing through the story mode as ISA. It would be possible for you guys to run into each other throughout the story mode but it is also possible for you guys to miss each other entirely. Of course Clans would be supported.

ALSO...HipHopGamer mentioned Street Fighter using the Playstation Move controller. I'd like you guys to go positive and tell me what kind of games you want or what type of games using the Move would make it a must buy for you.
TheL1T1G4T0R
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 139
Location Bedford, Texas
XBL Tag The L1T1G4T0R
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://www.tqcast.com

Back to top Go down