God of War 4 speculation :P ==SPOILERS==

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God of War 4 speculation :P ==SPOILERS==

first off in case u missed the title of the thread there some major spoilers reagarding the ending of GoW3.

So as the thread says i just wanted to know what u guys who have finished the game think about the tittle or IF there is going to be a next tittle.
If there is a GoW4 i think it may revolve around Kratos and his brother. This comes back to the first game where after beating the game this secret video unlocked on the extras menu. The clue that i got from GoW3 was when, near the end where Kratos meets with Zeus outside and Gaia suddenly reappears, Zeus tells Gaia: "Looks like you pawn has failed, maybe you shouldve chosen the other one" <<< clearly referring to one person in particular (BTW i saw this scene WITH subtitles so i know for sure he said that).
And of course at the end of the game where kratos lays on the floor after "killing" himself there is a Bird carved on the stone floor O_____o could this be a phoenix foreshadowing krato's rise from his shadows :O!!! anyway lemme know what u guys think.
Link to the phoenix carved on the floor (took this pic with my cell so kinda bad qual Sad)

detailed if u cant see it lol?

maggot
Bloody Roar
Bloody Roar

Number of posts : 26
Location dallas tx
XBL Tag fucktheshitbox
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down