Wats up TQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wats up TQ

Yo wats up this is ochoas08 comin at you from da chi. Recentlly attending high school and on my last year. I grew up with 2 of my uncles that are now 25&23 and they used to game a lot and thats how i became a gamer. I enjoy playing games and playing basketball . At one point my dream was to play in the nba but those dreams are gone now that im older. I did however started playing in leagues with adults at age 12 and still spend around 10 hours a week on the court, and i could say im pretty good eventhough im 5'7. i never really listen to podcast or anything like that online. but i remember one day i came across this channel tqcast on youtube and thats how i became a BIG tqfan! I play a lot of sport games and those are my style of games. My idol is Michael Jordan and Jordan is my favorite brand. My 1st online game was Warhawk and still remains as one of my top games. well im out and hope to see you all on the psn! hint:I hate losing!!!=)

Name: Ochoas08
Nationality: Mexican/American

First system owned: ps1 lasted about 4 months than got N64
Favorite system: PS3
Favorite game: I love nba2k series but my favorite game is Twisted Metal 2 and the rest too.
Favorite movie: Coach Carter/ Blood in blood out
Favorite album: Young Jeezy 1st album
Favorite TV Show: Nba games and Manswers
Favorite Soft Drink: Dr pepper
Favorite Tequila: Cazadores
Favorite PC Operating System: Win XP
Favorite Gadget: super extreme 2000 flashlight with vibration..
Favorite Podcast other than TQcast: used to be BMI but their done...

ochoas08
Vanguard
Vanguard

Number of posts : 24
Location Chicago
XBL Tag ochoas08
Preferred System : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down