Heavy Rain - Lost Save

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heavy Rain - Lost Save

I have been playing Heavy Rain. I turned the system off during no action. No save origami was in sight. Turned game on to play later. The game started from beginning for no reason and my save was overwritten with the intro bs. Anyone else have this happen or am I the only one. I just lost so much time. I feel like breaking this damn disc and getting on with my life. Phuck the rain!
Kosamus
Stylish Devil
Stylish Devil

Number of posts : 102
Location New Mexico
XBL Tag Kosamus
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Heavy Rain - Lost Save :: Comments

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:50 pm by Denoch

That sucks, dude, i just hate it when that happens, dont you wish that Sony copied M$ on saving your entire profile online so if you loose it than you can recover your PSN ID and your whole game saves

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 am by yodathe3rd

i just finished the game tonight what an epic ride loved every minute of it. was going to play through again but time to move on to the next game and playing through a second time kinda sucks since you already knows what happens. Craigslist or gamestop or cheapassgamer who ever i get the most from. If anyone is interested let me know would love to sell it to someone in the community.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:10 am by Denoch

yodathe3rd wrote: If anyone is interested let me know would love to sell it to someone in the community.

How much YODA!?

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:11 am by yodathe3rd

i was hoping for 50 cause it has DLC with it but i could do 45 let me know as long as u live in the US i can ship it to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum