TQcast Episode 98 Reloaded is UP now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TQcast Episode 98 Reloaded is UP now!

TQcast Episode 98 LIVE: PSN’s Hidden Gems (1:40)

PSN’s hidden games that might be good.
Verizon to allow free mobile to mobile Skype calls
Lost Planet 2 to have Gears of War and Resident Evil faces
What do we think Microsoft’s Windows series 7 phone?
God of War Collection game of the year!
Free Flow impressions
What to expect from the all new BMI
All that, plus your TQshots, video games, movies, album, and drink tip
of the week, and of course much much mO!
Join the TQFam
MAG
Team
***Check out TQcast LIVE every
Wednesday 6:30pm PST at AllGames.com.
Make sure to chat it up with us during the live show at chat.allgames.com

Download
TQcast EP98

Review
and Subscribe to TQ on iTunes

Desz
TQ Hosts
TQ Hosts

Number of posts : 746
Location San Diego
XBL Tag TQcast
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

TQcast Episode 98 Reloaded is UP now! :: Comments

Post on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:20 am by JvdAmdShdt

Epic Show man, good work

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 pm by mik

Thanks for the shoutout, Desz. That was good to hear. Smile

I stepped on the scale last year and I was 250 lbs--it freaked me the f*ck out. But I know I'm terrible at "diets." So, I downloaded this iPhone app called Lose It. It's a really simple calorie counter that lets you set a target of what you want to weigh and how fast you want to get there. I just started counting calories and going for a 45 minute walk every night, and before you know it, I was down to 195. Went from a 38" waist to a 33" waist. It was a great feeling.

The important point there is this: no one is more lazy than my ass. So, if I can do it--anyone can.

I'm thinking of stepping it up this year and actually trying to put some muscle on my frame now. So stay tuned for that. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:25 pm by Kosamus

Congrats on the weight loss Mik. Now if only putting on the muscle was as easy. Time for my daily walk.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 pm by Desz

mik wrote:Thanks for the shoutout, Desz. That was good to hear. Smile

I stepped on the scale last year and I was 250 lbs--it freaked me the f*ck out. But I know I'm terrible at "diets." So, I downloaded this iPhone app called Lose It. It's a really simple calorie counter that lets you set a target of what you want to weigh and how fast you want to get there. I just started counting calories and going for a 45 minute walk every night, and before you know it, I was down to 195. Went from a 38" waist to a 33" waist. It was a great feeling.

The important point there is this: no one is more lazy than my ass. So, if I can do it--anyone can.

I'm thinking of stepping it up this year and actually trying to put some muscle on my frame now. So stay tuned for that. Wink

I can't wait to see some pictures.

mik, I'm going to start a fitness/Health and Gaming thread under the social section.

I'm almost debating on taking a picture of my body right now, and then uploading a new one in Mid April of the results. I have a crazy workout plan that works and only requires 30 minutes a day for 3 days a week. But I will say that I tend to get cut pretty easy when cardio is involved.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 am by mik

Nice. I need the "Body by Desz" workout. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum