TQcast Episode 97 Reloaded Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TQcast Episode 97 Reloaded Tonight

What up TQfam,

Unfortunately Episode 97 and 98 were both lost due to some technical difficulties. This week I had to cancel EP99 LIVE due to some unforeseen issues. But tonight, we come back with a Reloaded version of Episode 97. We will be recording tonight, and possibly streaming it live on TQcast.com via Ustream

Send your questions, comments, TQshots, voicemails, texts, or what ever you wants us to pimp out.

We will be at the TQ studio at 7:00pm hanging out, drinking, and doing our thing for TQfam.

Thanks for being understanding these past few weeks.

T-T-T-T-T-T-Q!!

Last edited by Desz on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desz
TQ Hosts
TQ Hosts

Number of posts : 746
Location San Diego
XBL Tag TQcast
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

TQcast Episode 97 Reloaded Tonight :: Comments

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 pm by vicjohusmc86

I thought something was wrong with my iTunes subscription to TQcast. Glad to hear that you guys haven't disappeared. Looking forward to the next Cast.....

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:02 pm by TQ-Joe

lol love the stickers wish i can get my hands on some i would post em up on stuff 2

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:04 pm by Desz

Send me your mailing info to tq@tqcast.com I can get a few out to you.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm by Guest

YES! I'm glad you're going back to #97! We can't have gaps in the TQ-Chronology!

I hope to be in attendance for the live show.

T T T T T T Q WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:10 pm by Guest

Good to hear because I was really missing you guys. Hope everything goes well and we will see you tonight. BTW I want stickers too LOL

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:00 pm by Desz

I got your e-mail Liv, sending your way!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:37 pm by JUiCE

I'll get some more stickers printed and i'll mail some out to those of you who want some. I'll update you guys when i have the stickers.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 pm by yodathe3rd

yo juice when you get some more let me know when you get some i would be interested in a few rock my laptop and my desktop with them.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 am by JvdAmdShdt

I guess this already happened but anyways is hope TQ-Tech support can get things running.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm by Guest

I listened to the recorded version of the show last night after Desz uploaded it. I missed the last half and wanted o make sure I didn't miss anything.

@Desz: If I would have known that you were going to want me to give a drink tip I would have told my Dad to wait. I'm so sorry you should have told me in advance. LOL I guess I lucked out. JK I would have done it for you but maybe next time.

Anyway great show guys. You really did cover a lot if info in a short period of time and still got the point across.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:37 pm by Desz

Phoenix33 wrote:I listened to the recorded version of the show last night after Desz uploaded it. I missed the last half and wanted o make sure I didn't miss anything.

@Desz: If I would have known that you were going to want me to give a drink tip I would have told my Dad to wait. I'm so sorry you should have told me in advance. LOL I guess I lucked out. JK I would have done it for you but maybe next time.

Anyway great show guys. You really did cover a lot if info in a short period of time and still got the point across.

Next time Liv.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 am by t-life

that was funny shit when you were talking about kissing boobs under your mums bed lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum