E3 Predictions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E3 Predictions?

wuts up i just wanna know what do you think and want to come out or announced at e3 2010.The biggest thing im looking foward to this year to be announced and hopefully to come out this years is GEARS OF WAR 3 its also the thing i think is gunna be announced this year just wanna know what you think?

Gears of War 3,2010
TQ-Joe
Guardian
Guardian

Number of posts : 70
Location New York
XBL Tag Juwga
Preferred System : Wii
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

E3 Predictions? :: Comments

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:02 pm by JvdAmdShdt

TQ-Joe wrote:wuts up i just wanna know what do you think and want to come out or announced at e3 2010.The biggest thing im looking foward to this year to be announced and hopefully to come out this years is GEARS OF WAR 3 its also the thing i think is gunna be announced this year just wanna know what you think?
Gears 3 hmmm, wasn't there a rumour its gonna come out on the PS3?

My predictions for E3
I think Microsoft is gonna announce they are going to stop points and use cash instead
WiiHD
Motion Control for Natal
More PS3 Motion Titles
That's it ill keep posting as I think of more.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 pm by TQ-Joe

JvdAmdShdt wrote:
TQ-Joe wrote:wuts up i just wanna know what do you think and want to come out or announced at e3 2010.The biggest thing im looking foward to this year to be announced and hopefully to come out this years is GEARS OF WAR 3 its also the thing i think is gunna be announced this year just wanna know what you think?
Gears 3 hmmm, wasn't there a rumour its gonna come out on the PS3?

My predictions for E3
I think Microsoft is gonna announce they are going to stop points and use cash instead
WiiHD
Motion Control for Natal
More PS3 Motion Titles
That's it ill keep posting as I think of more.

im heard about the ps3 and gears thing too but im pretty sure microsoft has the whole gears things down with licenses and contracts

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum