Official TQFam MAG Team

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official TQFam MAG Team

We are working on getting a team together for MAG. We currently have 4 players not counting myself or Juice, so if you have MAG and would like to join the best of the best, please post here.

Here is the crew so far:
Leader: theBlackMarket (Simon D.I.)
Officer: Propagnda
Officer: YodatheThird
Officer: L1T1GAT0R

There will be a boot camp phase.

Team Requirements:

Must be registered forum member
Must have a PS3
Must Have MAG
Must have prior military experience (MW2, COD4, Socom, or BF1942 or BF2 is acceptable)
Must have mic
Must be ready to dedicate at least 2 hours a week to MAG
Must be ready to accept Military duties on and off the Game
Must be Human
Lag switching is allowed for training purposes only. (meaning only during training)
Must wear skinny Jeans, unless your knot's don't fit.

Also, make sure you learn the TQFam MAG Core Values

1. To treat all TQFam MAG members as our very own family.
2. To serve and protect our Family, by being honest, trustworthy, and always doing the right thing.
3. To deliver a superior level of service to the TQMAG family, by training, working, studying, and thriving to be the best.
4. To walk our talk by performing better than our enemies on all focused opportunities.
5. To be a leader through all our pursuits, risk taking without fear of failure on all MAG rounds presented to us.

If you don't have the game, you can always pick it up at the TQ Amazon Shop
http://www.tqcast.com/amazon/

Desz
TQ Hosts
TQ Hosts

Number of posts : 746
Location San Diego
XBL Tag TQcast
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Official TQFam MAG Team :: Comments

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:13 am by Desz

I forgot to mention this on the show, good update, can't wait!

Hey, wait, I don't see the floating players fix??

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:03 am by Hoshneer

I am not looking forward to the assault rifle fix. I snipe with it all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:13 am by Desz

Hoshneer wrote:I am not looking forward to the assault rifle fix. I snipe with it all the time.

Shit, no wonder we were so good lst weekend. Fuk!

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 am by TheL1T1G4T0R

Questions.

Are we going to be designating specific roles here? Medic, Engineer, Front line, Scouts, base defense...

I don't know. I've been waiting for a game like this that called for some extreme organization and I'm thrilled with this game so far. I get excited about studying maps and nicknaming checkpoints just incase the enemy overhears you. Okay...maybe I'm into it a little too much.

Right now I haven't really chosen anything. I'm still feeling out what I'm good at, but I'll volunteer for scouting. Throwing my life away is what I do best in MAG so far but I've only played in the Beta and one night.

I will start practicing at least twice a week. Thinking about switching my schedule to days so I can practice with you guys more often at night as well. We'll see how that goes.

BTW...might want to demote from officer since I won't be always be at practices but I'll give my all when I'm here.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 am by Hoshneer

I am with you Litigator. I am gonna try to find a way to study the game also. There has to be alot of oportunities to kick the ass of a regular non-organized team fairly easy. I am hoping they come out with a iPhone app like they did with MW2, so I can study the maps. I think it might be a good idea also to come up with some alternate waypoint names, Chiahippo brought it to my attention that they have proximity hearing on our conversations. It would help out alot I think. Errrrrr.... Maybe that's too much. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:24 am by Guest

I also think we could benefit from organizing the gameplay a little more. I think once we get the swing of when we are all playing together at the same time, we can start getting tactical on their asses.

Also, Hoshneer, I snipe ALL THE TIME with my AK, so this patch is going to destroy my skills.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 pm by Desz

That's what the whole core values where for, to live a MAG life. We have to be organized in order to be successful.

You guys though I was kidding about changing the way we live? I have been jogging 5 miles and knocking out 100 push ups every morning since I started playing MAG.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:47 pm by Guest

Ok, well although all of us have very busy lives and play whenever we have even a sliver of free time, I would like to know on this thread:
-What day is BEST for you to play
-and what time to what time?

Like I said, we're not getting paid for playing in a clan or anything, but I am curious as to how possible it is for us to get two full squads (16 players) on at once.

For me:
Friday from midnight to 5 a.m. (CST)
but I can usually get on for a little while throughout the week. Usually never before 10pm.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm by chiahippo

This patch has kileed my kill count with the LMG. No more long range counter sniper shots. Had to change up my style of play a bit. Not a big deal and I'm glad the oatch overall. Has a lot of good fixes.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:03 pm by Hoshneer

Sometimes I am free Saturday and Sunday nights and I am always free on Mondays during the day.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:18 pm by yodathe3rd

i can pick up more commanding i love doing it and the more i do commanding i can get my platoon leader unlocked ive commanded several games of domination so i think i got it under control and usually im a repair person and front line ass kicker. for me best time is like what simon's is on friday's from later on at night through the morning. besides that i have clinicals for another week then i don't know becuase ill be looking for a job.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

Friday after 1 am CST I'm available and I'm open on the weekends.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm by Desz

Weekends are best for me as well. MAG = My All Weekend Game.......................I guess I added a W, for always WIN!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:52 pm by bigmangriff

I just picked my copy up last night before the UC2 Tournament. So you better believe I will be jumping on either tonight or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 pm by Guest

Yeaaaahhhh, Griff!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 am by yodathe3rd

ill have a little more time for this game not that heavy rain is done more time for mag.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm by JUiCE

OK, i finally got MAG yesterday. I'm ready for you mother-duuuuckers

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm by gueykewl

Just picked up the game. Ready to get shot.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:48 pm by Desz

Yes!! Alright Gueykewl, be on the look out for an all new TQGame Night announcement tomorrow during the LIVE show!

TQ 100 LIVE STREAM

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 pm by Desz

Official MAG TQcast Game Night Details.

MAG TQcast Game Night

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 pm by V8SuperCars

Ok i have this game now, been playing it a little.

Its uber impressive was thinking of some cut back looking game to support so much online players, but everything is well done, menus are great, easy to navigate and joining games is so easy few clicks and your online shooting.
Graphics a lush and on par with many games that only support 8players online.

Anyway, what the go with the team? I picked SVER but Ravens look so cool, im thinking of Deleting my game and starting up as a Raven.
Do TQ still play this? is SVER better than Raven? cause they look sh!t lol, I see most TQs who play this are BMI clan based? Is BMI still up on the game?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 pm by Desz

hey hey hey...It will have MOVE support!

http://www.tqcast.com/2010/08/17/mag-dead-space-2-kz3-yeah-sony-is-proving-move-is-hardcore/

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 am by V8SuperCars

Yeah good to see some support for Move and not just party games, i will not pay move with this game or other FPS as i find it much better for games like Tiger Woods, Heavy rain would be incredible with Move and the sorcery looks like a great game for this controller.

Now whats going on with TQ and MAG? this game is insane, i know Juice said on the show its not so great, but i have to give it to them, its immense, graphics are outstanding with all sorts of blur effects, HDR lighting splashed around hd textures, and the lag OMG its like zero even with so many ppl on screen. Totally out paces MW2 2 to 1 any day of the week in any category.

TQ going to bring it on MAG again?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum