Official TQFam MAG Team

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official TQFam MAG Team

We are working on getting a team together for MAG. We currently have 4 players not counting myself or Juice, so if you have MAG and would like to join the best of the best, please post here.

Here is the crew so far:
Leader: theBlackMarket (Simon D.I.)
Officer: Propagnda
Officer: YodatheThird
Officer: L1T1GAT0R

There will be a boot camp phase.

Team Requirements:

Must be registered forum member
Must have a PS3
Must Have MAG
Must have prior military experience (MW2, COD4, Socom, or BF1942 or BF2 is acceptable)
Must have mic
Must be ready to dedicate at least 2 hours a week to MAG
Must be ready to accept Military duties on and off the Game
Must be Human
Lag switching is allowed for training purposes only. (meaning only during training)
Must wear skinny Jeans, unless your knot's don't fit.

Also, make sure you learn the TQFam MAG Core Values

1. To treat all TQFam MAG members as our very own family.
2. To serve and protect our Family, by being honest, trustworthy, and always doing the right thing.
3. To deliver a superior level of service to the TQMAG family, by training, working, studying, and thriving to be the best.
4. To walk our talk by performing better than our enemies on all focused opportunities.
5. To be a leader through all our pursuits, risk taking without fear of failure on all MAG rounds presented to us.

If you don't have the game, you can always pick it up at the TQ Amazon Shop
http://www.tqcast.com/amazon/

Desz
TQ Hosts
TQ Hosts

Number of posts : 746
Location San Diego
XBL Tag TQcast
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Official TQFam MAG Team :: Comments

Post on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:53 pm by Desz

I know wey. I thought I was doing good too. It's all good, Simon is all about taking TQFam to his squad, not a surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:56 pm by Guest

Desz, I forgot to put your name on there!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm by Desz

Talk to the hand Simon. Or better yet eat led.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:30 pm by Guest

I can tell you one thing Simon, no matter what I did I could not distract Kosamus while he was playing wit chia. You have a dedicated soldier on your hands. LMAO Good luck guys!!

Desz your just the phantom soldier no one is supposed to know about... I guess you ruined it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 pm by Guest

That's hilarious, Phoenix! Kosamus usually will put the controller down for a few rounds and then mysteriously reappear an hour later, but with this game he was completely in the zone!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 pm by Guest

I think it's great that you can get together being miles away and still do something together as a team/family whatever. To tell you the truth I think it's great and everyone needs this kind of time to unwind and go somewhere else for a while. i wish i knew how to play but I don't so I'll just watch from far away lol. I don't want to get an elbow in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 pm by Desz

I also think is great that your own friend leaves you out of the team, because I friendly killed a few times. Hey. I couldn't see the colors, and I'm only level 4, give me a break.

Never the less it was great to finally play with Chia and Kosamus together again. Last time I played with them, we were wearing our jammies, and pillow fighting on Xbox LIVE.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:00 am by Hoshneer

I can't wait to get this game and whoop some ass!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm by Desz

I'll be on tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 pm by Guest

I, as well, will be on tonight.

Hoshy, I can't wait til you pick it up, man!

Also, it's too bad there isn't really a way to have private matches in this game....or am I mistaken?

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:19 pm by yodathe3rd

there is no private matches in the game that i know of simon no need to there is ton of people you can invite so no need for it. but i will be online tonight for sure. 

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 pm by Hoshneer

My wife just told me she picked it up. So it's on!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:25 pm by Guest

YEAHHHH HOSHYYYYYY!

Yoda, the only reason I would love private matches is so that we could face another clan or even another faction that contains people we know. Thankfully everyone is in SVER and in our clan, so there's no need for that.

Now that Hoshneer is in, we may have a full squad tonight! No more need to "JayMan" anyone again, right Yoda, Chia, Propagnda?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:48 am by Hoshneer

Question: What is the the best thing to focus on for our team while ranking up? Assault, sniper, Lmg, skillsets etc?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:19 am by Desz

Medic. Once you have enough skill points, buy the medical , and resuscitation kit.

By the way, it was a great MAG game night tonight, or last night.

We had Chia, Kosamus, Yoda, Guru007 and muahh.. I'm now level 8, but still trying to learn the game.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm by Hoshneer

I just wanted to add a suggestion. If you use the assault rifle, it is worth it to add the grips. I am getting about 3 times the kills now. It adds tons of stabilization.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:56 pm by Desz

Yes sir, great tip. I'm currently using the AG94 with grips stabilizer, and sights. It is a huge upgrade from the default tier one rifles. I actually got my first Trophy last night after buying the rifle.

"4-1"Ratio trophy I went 37-1 with the AG94

......ok ok it was actually 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:34 pm by yodathe3rd

Glad to see you are catching on Desz im loving this game more and more everytime i play it lately been trying to upgrade to the shotgun and just using the SMG right now and this gun is stellar the firepower is less but from medium distance it does a lot of damage. I have been doing Domination a lot so been shooting up the ranks like a mad man every other rank i shoot up so not to bad at all. Propaganda is the guy to play games with that and my buddy silent reaper we have been tearing it up if you have any other questions please let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 pm by Desz

No wonder you guys don't accept our invites. lol

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm by chiahippo

I'm thinking about redoing my points and giving the assault rifle a try. I've been play with the LMG only. Which in this game is pretty much a beast. I tend to do a lot of sniper hunting. I'm able to counter snipe quite effectively on some of the smaller maps but I almost know for a fact those same tactics don't work so well on the huge map in domination. The LMG is cheap to upgrade fully and so far I think the default LMG is a lot better then the only other one you can buy.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 am by yodathe3rd

chihippo the only other LMG you can buy stomps the competition it rips the default one a new one ive been using it for quite a while and with the grip and the sight down it can't be beat. its got a lot more damage to it the accuracy isn't awesome but it get me load of kills.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:40 am by Hoshneer

I have been using the outfit Desz is using and it is working great at counter sniping. I might check out the LMG's sometime when my re-distribute my points.

Btw- Anyone know what Frago means?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:02 am by chiahippo

I'll give that LMG another shot (pun not intended) then yoda.

Fragmentary order (FRAGO). In the game it's just the waypoint or objective that's set by your squad leader. When you complete actions inside the FRAGO kills, planting bombs, disarming etc.. You get bonus points which I thinks is +5. So kills with-in the FRAGO are worth +10 points vice the regular +5 points and so on and so forth. At least that's what I've gathered from playing. Someone else my have a better explanation.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 am by Desz

Well FRAGO which is actually pronounced Fa-go, is a liberty city with in the map. Basically, when a squad leader yells fa-go, you must get behind one of your team member (it doesn't matter who) I preferably pick chiahippo, just because he has a fat back, but it can be anybody.

So what happens is as soon as you hear "Fa-go" you get behind a team member and just thrust your pelvic area. If properly executed it gives you level up 5 times per round despite the weak kill ratio.

It also, gives you stealth abilities, so the enemy won't have a clue where you are shooting from.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:47 pm by chiahippo

MAG patch 1.3 in-coming!

Patch v1.03

Available February 25, 2010 | 41MB (TPPS), 49MB (DLS)

Gameplay

* Overhauled tuning of multiple weapons of all types (see “Weapon” section below)
* Improved speed of weapon and gear swapping by approximately 500 milliseconds.
* Fixed bug in SVER’s Aralkum Mechanical Acquisition map and Absheron Refinery Domination map that allowed players to defuse a charge planted on a repaired gate or door.
* Added a “solid tone” sound effect near the end of a charge’s beeping detonation timer so that players know when the charge can no longer be defused and that they should vacate the area.
* “Medium Improved” Armor now works as intended with the speed properties of Medium Armor and a defensive value greater than Medium, but less than Heavy Armor.
* Changed resuscitated player’s camera orientation to match the last camera direction used while incapacitated instead of the pre-harm camera.
* Players no longer lose XP if a teammate is killed by an objective explosion caused by a charge they planted.
* Respec Point requirements in Barracks have been changed from 3K, 5K, 10K, 17K, 26K, and 26K-Repeat to 1K, 2K, 3K, and 3K-Repeat.
* Lowered the amount of damage necessary to kill an incapacitated enemy
* All fired projectiles (RPGs, Turret Rockets) have been given a steadier aim.
* Mines that haven’t been triggered are no longer removed from the map when the dead player that deploys them respawns unless that player changes their Loadout (note: The maximum number of mines you can plant cannot exceed the number you initially spawn with).
* Fixed bug that prevented “fully-resuscitated” players with more than 100 health points from receiving their full HP.
* Fixed bug that caused players to take unnecessary damage from both friendly and enemy vehicles when touching them.
* Players no longer lose leadership points after entering “Veteran Mode.”

Weapons

* “From the hip” firing for Light and Medium machine guns have stronger recoil and are less accurate when moving.
* Tuned weapon damage for all three factions.
* Modified all short-ranged weapons (pistols, PDWs, shotguns, SMGs) so that they’re less effective at long distances.
* Made Battle Rifles more effective.
* Reduced accuracy bonus for using iron sights and reflex sights so that players can no longer snipe with weapons that aren’t intended to do so.
* Increased damage values for all rockets to make them more effective (ex: three rockets can now destroy a DE turret).
* Shooting through thin materials (fences, tents, etc.) will be more consistent.
* Increased spread on shotguns.
* Improved animations for rocket launchers.

Graphics

* Fixed bug that caused the recoil animation to end early or stop animating if a player was firing their weapon for a long period of time.
* Changed detonation time on smoke and poison gas grenades to prevent them from exploding in mid-air to eliminate unintended FX issues.
* Added realistic fogging effects to sky-domes.

Technical

* Fixed most conditions that caused players to be caught in a “respawn loop” which kept restarting the respawn queue when the countdown clock reached 0.
* Changed in-game conditions to make it less likely to experience in-game freezes.
* Improved client-side stability.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum