I GOT THE HEAVY RAIN DEMO EARLY!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I GOT THE HEAVY RAIN DEMO EARLY!!!!!

If you've been following the Heavy Rain challenge, you know that we just got all the evidence from the scene of the Origami Killer's first kill.

We spoke to the drunk eyewitness and asked him questions on Twitter which helped us narrow down the evidence the Bureau needed to find our killer and now we have suspects.

Anyway, if you identify the right evidence, you're granted an EARLY HEAVY RAIN demo code!

That's right folks. I may have to pull out my crap camera and film this!

I can't wait til it finishes downloading!

I will be going back to write more updates in the Four Day Challenge thread soon. Right now...I've got some gaming to do!!!!
TheL1T1G4T0R
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 139
Location Bedford, Texas
XBL Tag The L1T1G4T0R
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://www.tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

I GOT THE HEAVY RAIN DEMO EARLY!!!!! :: Comments

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:31 am by Guest

That is awesome. I can't wait or this game. I'm defiantly going to get this one!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 am by JvdAmdShdt

TheL1T1G4T0R wrote:If you've been following the Heavy Rain challenge, you know that we just got all the evidence from the scene of the Origami Killer's first kill.

We spoke to the drunk eyewitness and asked him questions on Twitter which helped us narrow down the evidence the Bureau needed to find our killer and now we have suspects.

Anyway, if you identify the right evidence, you're granted an EARLY HEAVY RAIN demo code!

That's right folks. I may have to pull out my crap camera and film this!

I can't wait til it finishes downloading!

I will be going back to write more updates in the Four Day Challenge thread soon. Right now...I've got some gaming to do!!!!

Wow that awesome man. I hope you shower TQ-Forum with Heavy Rain's greatness soon.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat May 22, 2010 9:22 pm by El Kontakt

Hey downloaded for the demo yesterday to try it out and I was completely blown away. My have for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum