Got my PS3 today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20100202

Post 

Got my PS3 today!




I got my PS3 slim today and I'm really loving it. I have no regrets. I've been playing Heavenly Sword and Ninja Gaiden. Totally love these games. So what other games would you recommend. I like anything that has a lot of fighting in it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Got my PS3 today! :: Comments

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:59 pm by JvdAmdShdt

Just wanted to say you can pick up Mirror's Edge On New Egg for $10 if you played it yet.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879200687&cm_re=Mirror_Edge-_-79-200-687-_-Product

Lol. I refresh my page and its sold out sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm by Guest

Heavenly Sword is a great game. I'm already addicted. I'm glad I picked this one up.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 pm by Desz

Phoenix33 wrote:I got my PS3 slim today and I'm really loving it. I have no regrets. I've been playing Heavenly Sword and Ninja Gaiden. Totally love these games. So what other games would you recommend. I like anything that has a lot of fighting in it.

Congrats Liv! Any pics?

If you like Heavenly Sword, you might like Bayonetta.

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3177423


Also, try God of War collection, you have to like this game, and it is only $29.99. Seriously that would be the game to get. And it will prep you for God of War 3 this March.



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002NN7AKU?tag=tqcascom-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B002NN7AKU&adid=03DPEWPANVGJT46V9H6E&


Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm by Guest

Kosamus is going to let me borrow the God of War Collection after he is done with it lol and I'll check out Bayonetta as soon as I'm at a stopping point lol... Thanks for the recommendations guys!

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:45 pm by Denoch

Dont forget the uncharted series too,
and
Devil May Cry 4

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:45 am by Guest

i have been on the PS3 all day LOL I signed up for home and have my PSN it's Phoenix3309 (Phoenix33 was already taken) so I guess you guys can add me or whatever. I still have a long way to go to get used to this thing though. I'm a bit slow so bare with me. Thanks TQFam Wink really for everything... you guys have created a monster, literally LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:56 am by JvdAmdShdt

Desz wrote:
Phoenix33 wrote:I got my PS3 slim today and I'm really loving it. I have no regrets. I've been playing Heavenly Sword and Ninja Gaiden. Totally love these games. So what other games would you recommend. I like anything that has a lot of fighting in it.

Congrats Liv! Any pics?

If you like Heavenly Sword, you might like Bayonetta.


I think she would like Bayonetta would be good for her. She is a kick ass Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:38 pm by Desz

Phoenix33 wrote:i have been on the PS3 all day LOL I signed up for home and have my PSN it's Phoenix3309 (Phoenix33 was already taken) so I guess you guys can add me or whatever. I still have a long way to go to get used to this thing though. I'm a bit slow so bare with me. Thanks TQFam Wink really for everything... you guys have created a monster, literally LMAO

Did you just say HOME???

Oh no she didn't!!!

I loVE HOME!!!! I even bought a popcorn machine for my space.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 pm by Guest

I haven't bought anything for Home yet but I did get asked to be someones gf on HOME... I said no because I'm taken LOL Oh and I will get some pics up on my facebook soon I'm just a bit slow with this. Still trying o get used to it and apparently I need a lot more accessories to get the complete experience. But for now I will just have to deal with what I have.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:40 am by maggot

OMG i cant belive u actually played heavenly sword!!! that is one of my absolute favorite games on the PS3 and i hate how its downplayed by a whole lot of people. That game is an amazing experience. IT also has one of the BEST cast of chracters i have seen on a video game to date :>
OH and congrats

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:03 pm by V8SuperCars

Congrads on the new PS3 Phoenix, its a great console, glade you like it from the word go, alot of 360 games need time to adjust to the PS3 and can find it less equipped than a 360 but in the long run it out shines 360. (thats if you are a 360 gamer?)

Heavenly Sword is a killer game, its outstanding and worth every cent, graphic and art work of the game is so good.
Dont forget to grab Uncharted2 to join in the TQ game nights.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 am by Guest

Thanks guys for all the comments. I really do like Heavenly Sword it is really a great game and I was playing the God of War 3 Demo and OMG I want it LOL I haven't tried Uncharted2 and not sure if I would be any good at it but I will borrow it and try it out. I'm really enjoying my PS3. I can do everything on if from play games, watch movies, chat with friends at HOME to so many other things. I just love it makes me super happy!
Lifted up on wings of fire as I am reborn
from the ashes of my death...


~LIV~

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum