MAG IGN review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAG IGN review

Look, I had no interest what so ever in this game to begin with, but after watching the review from IGN, I now have mixed feelings.

the game seems to play great, and I like the whole squad feature. The thing that really makes me think twice about picking this game up, is the lack of multiple character support.

So, basically it would be the hardest game to get all TQfam together, unless we all buy the game at the same time, and decide to join the same force. Not cool.

check out this review from IGN:

Desz
TQ Hosts
TQ Hosts

Number of posts: 746
Location San Diego
XBL Tag TQcast
Preferred System: PS3
Registration date: 2010-01-08

http://tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

MAG IGN review :: Comments

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:36 pm by Denoch

I am still unimpressed, i dont think i will pick up this game any time soon, unless the TQ fam raves about it but ill doubt it will win a game night!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 am by vicjohusmc86

I'm here to "Rave" about the game. I think this game is gonna be a hit. Yeah the lack of having multiple characters is bad but the game plays well and there are lots of people playing this game. I played alot over the weekend and I'm really diggin it. I think getting the community together on this game would be a great idea. You can start clans. Like I said this is gonna be a Playstation3 hit.....

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum