TQ Shots - Ep98

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TQ Shots - Ep98

Here is a big TQ shot at the LG rumor phone. Look at how I have to charge it so I can save my phone numbers. And yes that is a chair leg. lol

I know this is 360 related but I want to give a Jose Cuervo puke TQ shot to Bioware and EA for the horrible setup they have for redeeming Mass Effect 2 DLC codes. I spent literally hours and hours trying to figure out why the DLC wasnt downloading to my 360. It came down to the fact that my EA ID and Xbox gamertag were tagged to an email I hadnt used since the 360 launched. So I had to wait for my Gamertag to be added to my new email I had used with my PC and PS3 for everything to work right. So troublesome.

Kosamus
Stylish Devil
Stylish Devil

Number of posts : 102
Location New Mexico
XBL Tag Kosamus
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

TQ Shots - Ep98 :: Comments

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:17 pm by Desz

So, do you really think I should play Mass Effect 1 before I jump to 2?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 pm by Denoch

Desz wrote:So, do you really think I should play Mass Effect 1 before I jump to 2?

Most definitely , you have too.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 am by JvdAmdShdt

Desz wrote:So, do you really think I should play Mass Effect 1 before I jump to 2?
I think you should because it will give you a better feel of what has been changed in Mass Effect 2.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 pm by Guest

Good TQ shot to Usual 21 for being the official TQfam representative at PAX east this March. Hopefully I will be there drinking with his ass. and representing BMI.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm by Denoch

I wanna give a TQshot to my elite 3shitty, it is being repaired as we speak and a good TQshot to my BMI 360 for playing mass effect 2 on it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm by Desz

Did it work Denoch?

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 pm by Denoch

It works on the original games but i still haven't tried any BMI games yet, dont have any at this time.
If it doesnt i will need a link on how to do BMI it or update it to a wave 4

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:46 am by MajorTom

oh sh*t kosamos!

that's too funny! saw your picture before I reading what you wrote and i thought you were trying to level your table with your cell phone!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 am by Guest

He needs a new phone for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum