Grammys Performances

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grammys Performances

Anyone watched the Grammys last night and thought to themselves. Man I wanna do Pink, Beyonce and maybe Gaga. I know I did.

From Gaga just being weird.

To Beyonce simply looking Stunning!

Man... to be Jay Z for a day. So many perks.

And the best performance of the night went to these guys

They rocked the house.
BigSmooth8
Parisite Eve
Parisite Eve

Number of posts : 9
Location Canada
XBL Tag BigSmooth8
Preferred System : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2010-01-29

http://www.couchmercenaries.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Grammys Performances :: Comments

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:56 pm by Guest

I agree 100%, Smooth! Although Beyonce is the curviest, I want Lady Gaga the most because...let's be honest...imagine the type of freaky shit she is capable of!

But in regards to the show itself, I thought it was a three-hour pile of garbage topped by a tone-deaf-as-hell performance by Taylor Swift. I know it's hard to compare anyone to Stevie Nicks, let alone some teenager like Swift, but Jesus, she was awful!

Overall, I'm just pissed that Lady Gaga didn't win more. Other than wanting to show her my "Disco Stick," I genuinely love her music, and apart from Morrissey's "Years of Refusal" (which was completely absent from the show), "the Fame" was the only album of 2009 that I really, really enjoyed!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 pm by Kosamus

Great lip synching, could barely even tell that the only words sang live were "what what what what what what what what."

lol - Lady Gaga scares me, cant believe she found out that making music by making baby noises and sounds with her lips can actually improve album sales.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:05 pm by V8SuperCars

Two word- "Travis Barker"- Man is a genius, makes average slow ass beats wake me up before i fall asleep songs into monsta songs that makes you want to bob yo head and go crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm by Desz

That Em, Lil weezy, and Drake performance was incredible. V8, you're right, Travis killed it. BTW the sound quality of the performances was top notch, best audio quality I have heard in any award show before.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 pm by Desz

I guess, we can say Lady Gaga is definitely not a she-man. Look at that swollen kitty. Damn, I remember seeing this interview with her saying she likes guys with big c****. Looks like a python entered that vessel. And not a 2" one.

That shit is turning me on for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 pm by JUiCE

Man that shit looked nasty! it looked like her vajay-jay lips were mad at each other and were trying to stay as far away from each other as they could.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm by Kosamus

@Juice - rofl

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm by JvdAmdShdt

Yeah, Travis did his thing. Em, Weezy and Drake woke me up man I was pumped. For Bon Jovi I thought people would have picked It My Life to play. The Grammy was a boring ass show over all, the best part was when Drop The World came out.

@Juice
Uhh, that's an unpleasant site.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 pm by Denoch

I am actually grateful that i missed the show, i cant stand all the damn commercials, besides i cant remember the last time a saw tv other than the usual downloading on my pc and football on my local channel.
Although i have to say that the song and all the collaboration with all the artist was amazing.

Lady gaga looks weird but ill still bang her , the pics that desz pointed out obliviously shows that she is not a hermaphrodite.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 pm by Guest

I actually don't watch television either. I guess that's why I have so much time on my hands to be online. As far as for Lady Gaga I didn't even know who she was till maybe a month ago and I think she gives a new meaning to being weird. But to all their own.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:29 am by Desz

JUiCE wrote:Man that shit looked nasty! it looked like her vajay-jay lips were mad at each other and were trying to stay as far away from each other as they could.

Here it is. This is why they look like that little cuz.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 am by Desz

lol this is one is better.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 am by Guest

HAHAHAHA, that last video is hilarious, Desz!

Man, those two videos made me enjoy her music even more! ooohhhwwweee!

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:48 pm by TQ-Joe

lady gaga definitly has some STD's if all she cares about is big dicks that girl creeps me out but the 1 thing i learned from the grammys is that theres a Indian in the black eye p's

Last edited by TQ-Joe on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:50 pm by JvdAmdShdt

TQ-Joe wrote:lady gaga definitly has some STD's if all she cares about is big dicks that girl creeps me out but the 1 think i learned from the grammys is that theres a Indian in the black eye p's

What? Who is the Indian?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:03 pm by TQ-Joe

JvdAmdShdt wrote:
TQ-Joe wrote:lady gaga definitly has some STD's if all she cares about is big dicks that girl creeps me out but the 1 think i learned from the grammys is that theres a Indian in the black eye p's

What? Who is the Indian?

the one with the long hair on the right

(idk if he is Indian but i didnt even know he was in the group)

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 pm by Denoch

Desz wrote:
JUiCE wrote:Man that shit looked nasty! it looked like her vajay-jay lips were mad at each other and were trying to stay as far away from each other as they could.

Here it is. This is why they look like that little cuz.

whoooooooooooo,
I have a chance then.
Lol

Ill send her an e mail toda

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 am by JvdAmdShdt

TQ-Joe wrote:
JvdAmdShdt wrote:

What? Who is the Indian?

the one with the long hair on the right

(idk if he is Indian but i didnt even know he was in the group)

Naw man I looked it up on Wiki and it says Mexican American and Native American Descent.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 pm by TQ-Joe

lol good to know thanks JvdmdShdt

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 pm by V8SuperCars

LOL at lady ugly, Think she needs a big one to become normal again, poor girl has to act like a freak to cover up her lack of personally as a person and ugly ass face and now ugly as down stairs (LOLz at Juice)
Her music however is damn good, the rest is a huge mess.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 am by JvdAmdShdt

@V8 Her music is that that good, The only ones I like so far is Just Dance and Paparazzi well I only have a few songs with her.

I think Lady Gaga is Hybrid between a Bird and a Human. Don't believe me? Look at her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 pm by V8SuperCars

JvdAmdShdt wrote:
I think Lady Gaga is Hybrid between a Bird and a Human. Don't believe me? Look at her nose.

OMG ROTFLMAO

"BirdWoman" is the official name from now on

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum