iCarly Fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iCarly Fans

What did you guys think of the Carly & Freddie Kiss? I thought Carly's approach and sort of seductive moves later on the show were surprisingly sexy. That scene alone made me want her even more. Seriously... (of course, in a few years)

Desz
TQ Hosts
TQ Hosts

Number of posts : 746
Location San Diego
XBL Tag TQcast
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

iCarly Fans :: Comments

Post on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 pm by Kosamus

Did I just witness incest?? Wtf

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 pm by Denoch

I dont watch iCarly, but i did see several episodes of when she was on some other show called Josh and drew? she was the little sis that was smart and kicked her brothers butts,

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 am by maggot

man i saw that josh show too dud that was a hillarious show too. iCarly is the shit btw i need to see that episode from the clip, im really missing out

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:06 am by JUiCE

Man, Freddy acted like a little bitch... This is all he's been wanting for the longest time and then when he finally has it, muthafukka turns it down! WTF! homie needs to man up!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:25 am by maggot

yeah man i heard about that... i still need to check this one out tho. its the " i saved ur life" or smt like that special right?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm by Guest

My son likes to watch iCarly so I usually catch all the episodes but I missed this one. I guess I'll have to check it out at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum