PS3 Motion Controller Details Revealed by Sony

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PS3 Motion Controller Details Revealed by Sony

Looks like we finally got our answer concerning Sony's "ARC" as it is now rumored to be called. The release date will come during Fall 2010 and apparently, it was pushed back to make sure there are ample titles available for the controller at launch.

I'm definitely pumped about this. I was hoping for an earlier release date but the prospect of EA sports Active or Wii Sports like titles on the PS3 excites me. I'm trying hard not to pick up another Wii but the Mrs. may force me to cave in so she can enjoy her virtual exercises.

Anyway, check out the following link for more details:

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/01/20/sony-announces-motion-controller-release-in-fall-2010/
TheL1T1G4T0R
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 139
Location Bedford, Texas
XBL Tag The L1T1G4T0R
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://www.tqcast.com

Back to top Go down