Boarderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boarderlands

Hey all,
Today i got a nice suprise when i got home from work, my wife bought me a copy of Boarderlands wooo hoo

Anyway she got it for PS3 for me, and she got it from EBgames (gamestop over there), so i have 7days to return it if i like.

What i wanted to know is how many TQfams have this game? and what system? PS3 or 360?

TQcast
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 172
Location USA
XBL Tag 0
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Boarderlands :: Comments

Post on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:41 am by TheL1T1G4T0R

Congrats on the pickup. I really want that game but I'm kind of watching my money until I find out the specifics on my company's merger.

I heard great things from Desz about it though. I'll definitely be picking it up sometime this spring though.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:15 am by TQcast

oh wow desz has it? wonder if its on PS3?

Im totally into this game, its a love and hate game, 1 min you hate it then next its the best thing, then i hate the graphics and then im loving the graphics and art style LOL, have not really played a game like it were i love and hate it, but if you get past that its OMG fun, so addictive and does everything just right, its not great in any 1 part, but its great in every part and all put together it makes a great game awesome.

Im really up for a full TQ review on this game.

Oh and im to far into the PS3 version now so its a PS3 keep plus i seen some vids and the PS3 version looks sweet next to 360 version.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:04 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

You still have this game? I should be getting it tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm by JvdAmdShdt

I have it for the PC, I haven't used it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:14 am by maggot

JvdAmdShdt wrote:I have it for the PC, I haven't used it yet.
Same here have it on the PC (actually won the game at my skool for making a project inclass) but havent played becuase my computer blows Sad ... its a great game tho. Since Gearbox is company in my city i was able to focus test this one since b4 it came out and loved the game. Cant wait to get a new pc so i can play it

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:00 pm by Kosamus

I pretty much got every chievo on the 360 and enjoyed the heck out of it. I just hate when players sprint ahead to the loot and leave you back with all the enemies while they get new gear. Then again, I wouldnt play this game without companions.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 pm by Desz

Played it with Simon, and had tons of fun, but then I returned it to gamefly. I might end up buying it and finish the game with Simon.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm by bigmangriff

i have it for the PS3, and love the hell out of the game. I have missed playing since my tv broke. TV is back from the grave now, who wants to play?

Back to top Go down

Post Today at 7:27 pm by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum