Boarderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boarderlands

Hey all,
Today i got a nice suprise when i got home from work, my wife bought me a copy of Boarderlands wooo hoo

Anyway she got it for PS3 for me, and she got it from EBgames (gamestop over there), so i have 7days to return it if i like.

What i wanted to know is how many TQfams have this game? and what system? PS3 or 360?

TQcast
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 172
Location USA
XBL Tag 0
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Boarderlands :: Comments

Post on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:41 am by TheL1T1G4T0R

Congrats on the pickup. I really want that game but I'm kind of watching my money until I find out the specifics on my company's merger.

I heard great things from Desz about it though. I'll definitely be picking it up sometime this spring though.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:15 am by TQcast

oh wow desz has it? wonder if its on PS3?

Im totally into this game, its a love and hate game, 1 min you hate it then next its the best thing, then i hate the graphics and then im loving the graphics and art style LOL, have not really played a game like it were i love and hate it, but if you get past that its OMG fun, so addictive and does everything just right, its not great in any 1 part, but its great in every part and all put together it makes a great game awesome.

Im really up for a full TQ review on this game.

Oh and im to far into the PS3 version now so its a PS3 keep plus i seen some vids and the PS3 version looks sweet next to 360 version.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:04 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

You still have this game? I should be getting it tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm by JvdAmdShdt

I have it for the PC, I haven't used it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:14 am by maggot

JvdAmdShdt wrote:I have it for the PC, I haven't used it yet.
Same here have it on the PC (actually won the game at my skool for making a project inclass) but havent played becuase my computer blows Sad ... its a great game tho. Since Gearbox is company in my city i was able to focus test this one since b4 it came out and loved the game. Cant wait to get a new pc so i can play it

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:00 pm by Kosamus

I pretty much got every chievo on the 360 and enjoyed the heck out of it. I just hate when players sprint ahead to the loot and leave you back with all the enemies while they get new gear. Then again, I wouldnt play this game without companions.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 pm by Desz

Played it with Simon, and had tons of fun, but then I returned it to gamefly. I might end up buying it and finish the game with Simon.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm by bigmangriff

i have it for the PS3, and love the hell out of the game. I have missed playing since my tv broke. TV is back from the grave now, who wants to play?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum