Sony Pulls the Plug on Spider-man 4; 2012 Reboot Planned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sony Pulls the Plug on Spider-man 4; 2012 Reboot Planned

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/urgent-spider-man-4-scrapped-as-is-raimi-and-cast-out-franchise-reboot-planned/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

TheL1T1G4T0R
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 139
Location Bedford, Texas
XBL Tag The L1T1G4T0R
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://www.tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Sony Pulls the Plug on Spider-man 4; 2012 Reboot Planned :: Comments

Post on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 pm by Denoch

WOW, does Sony still has the rights? Its better if the rights go back to Marvel that way it can actually be a GOOD movie, if its going to be a reboot

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:14 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

Disney would be doing the movie if it went back to Marvel. Who knows how good it would be then?

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:35 am by Denoch

When was the last time that Disney did a bad movie?
Besides Disney owns Marvel but there is still a MArvel Studios, i think that marvel is a branch of disney, just how EA owns Bioware and they still do quality games.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:28 am by maggot

Denoch wrote:When was the last time that Disney did a bad movie?
errr princes and the frog.... >.> not to mention anything with hanna montana and zack effron .....

On topic tho i think that this is VERY good news. Coming from spiderman 3, its very difficult to make it bad haha Very Happy. i like how theyll still more to the new spiderman comic books where it focuses most on peter parker as a highschool student with superpowers. After the emo dancing.. tobey just killed spidy for me

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum